Friday 19 May 2017

Sparklea Nail Polish Carnival Collection

Hello! Today I have swatches of the Sparklea Nail Polish Carnival Collection to share with you. Originally released at the end of April, the Carnival Collection consists of six metallic neons. I've never seen metallic neons before, and definitely don't have any in my collection, so I picked the full set up instantly. Read on for full swatches and more info!

Sparklea Nail Polish Carnival Collection @acertainbeccaa

All of the polishes in this collection have very similar formulas, so to save repeating myself I'll address that first. They have gorgeous formulas, and are smooth and easy to apply - no chalky neon formulas here! They are not too thick, not too thin, and self level nicely. All six (with the exception of one) are opaque in two coats. Now for my swatches!

'Corn Dog' is a metallic neon orange. Below is two coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Corn Dog' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Corn Dog' @acertainbeccaa

'Hook A Duck' is a metallic neon yellow. This is the only one that needed an extra coat, and if I applied it carefully I could have easily got away with two. Below is three coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Hook A Duck' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Hook A Duck' @acertainbeccaa

'Ghost Train' is a metallic neon green. Below is two coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Ghost Train' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Ghost Train' @acertainbeccaa

'Candy Floss' is a metallic neon pink. Below is two coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Candy Floss' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Candy Floss' @acertainbeccaa

'Ferris Wheel' is a metallic neon purple. Below is two coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Ferris Wheel' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Ferris Wheel' @acertainbeccaa

'Escapologist' is a metallic neon blue. Below is two coats without topcoat.

Sparklea Nail Polish 'Escapologist' @acertainbeccaa
Sparklea Nail Polish 'Escapologist' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? Aren't they amazing! It took me a full week to swatch this collection, as each time I put a new colour on I couldn't bear to take it back off again. Every one of them is so bright and eye catching and as mentioned before, so unique! These polishes are also good for stamping and watermarbling, although I haven't tried either myself yet.

The Carnival Collection is available on the Sparklea Nail Polish website here, minis for £3.50 and full size for £6. You can also check out the Sparklea Instagram page here for more swatches.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful, your swatches are stunning Hun 😍 Can't wait to swatch these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your post has reminded me that I need to get my swatches for this collection finished! I also had the same issue as you and kept wanting to leave mine on.
    Your swatches are stunning!!
    Wow.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete