Friday 15 September 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas 'Autumn'

Hello! Today I have my mani for 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt 'Autumn'. If you missed the last prompt, you can find my post here. I initially planned to do just leaves for this theme. However after doing one nail it reminded me of the short film Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. Kirsty (FairyTales Nails) agreed, and I decided to add a red balloon to complete the look. Read on to find out more!

26 Great Nail Art Ideas 'Autumn' @acertainbeccaa

I started off with a base of Barry M Speedy Quick Dry 'On Your Marks', a soft yellow creme. This does have a typically streaky yellow formula, but is smooth and easy to apply and evens out nicely in three coats. Below is three coats with topcoat.

Barry M 'On Your Marks' @acertainbeccaa
Barry M 'On Your Marks' @acertainbeccaa

To add my leaves, I reversed stamped the leaf image on the UberChic Beauty plate Halloween-01. I only recently purchased this plate, and can't wait to come home and do some Halloween nails! I stamped using Hit The Bottle 'As Black As Night', and coloured in using OPI 'A Roll In The Hague' and 'Big Apple Red'.

26 Great Nail Art Ideas 'Autumn' @acertainbeccaa

Finally, I added a ballon using UberChic Beauty plate Party Time and a Born Pretty Store red stamping polish. I then finished by topcoating.

26 Great Nail Art Ideas 'Autumn' @acertainbeccaa
26 Great Nail Art Ideas 'Autumn' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? If you ever watched Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, can you see the resembelance? I still love them either way! I wanted to do a fairly bright Autumn inspired mani, and I definitely think this did the trick. The next 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is actually the final one - so don't miss it!

As some of you may know, I am currently away visiting my Dad in the US (and also sneaking off to polish con). I do have a couple of posts lined up, and will be using the down time to clear out all of my drafts and unposted manis.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I love these! Definitely reminds me of Winnie the Pooh and lexi agrees xx

    ReplyDelete